The review process will take approximately 7 to 10 working days.
You will receive the article decision (accepted/ accepted with revision/ rejected) from the official email of the conference committee right after the review process is completed. Please check your email at the inbox/ spam folder.
No. Sometimes our announcement goes to your SPAM folder due to email restriction. If you already submitted your article and passed 14 working days, please check the email (inbox and spam folder) and your scholarvein account to check the progress. You can always check and monitor (independently) your registration status anytime by login to your Scholarvein account. Please find and click the menu on the left screen entitled: “Registration Status” then “Main Paper.” Your current stage or status of registration will be displayed there.
You need to login to your Scholarvein account ( http://www.scholarvein.com/process/index.php/Main/Login ) to continue the registration process.
- You need to make a payment for registration fee (you can do it via online or offline). The payment instruction and detail for online/ offline are clearly informed in your LOA at the second page.
- Please upload the proof/ receipt of your payment transaction by uploading the receipt in the menu “Payment Confirmation” (left side of your Scholarvein followed event dashboard). If you are not uploading the receipt, we can not change/ move your status to the next step.
- Waiting Scholarvein admin to check your payment and approve it in the system. You can always track your status in your account.
- After the admin approves your payment status, you can upload your full paper for journal publication. You can submit/upload full paper by login to your Scholarvein account and select the “Upload” menu under your Followed Event dashboard. Please upload 2 types of full paper: 1) Complete full paper, and 2) Blind full paper without author details. All the full paper uploaded MUST follow the template required in the conference website.
- Upload your presentation file by login to your Scholarvein account and select the “PowerPoint Presentation” menu in your Followed Event dashboard. Maximum size of file upload is 20 MB.
- Finally, the committee will give the journal recommendations that suit your paper quality and context based on the rigorous scientific review process. You can always check your publication progress by login to your Scholarvein account and select the “Publication” menu under your Followed Event dashboard.
Yes, you have. There is no need to pay anything before you receive the notification of acceptance of your article/ LOA. Please be noticed; if we do not receive your payment confirmation at the latest deadline (maximum 20 days before the conference date), then we will exclude your participation in the conference. Moreover, you can NOT upload your full paper for journal publication if the payment has not yet been made.
You can always check and monitor (independently) your registration status anytime by login to your Scholarvein account. Please find and click the menu on the left screen entitled: “Download”. You can download all conference documents needed including LOA, invoice, review result in that menu independently.
No, it doesn’t. The registration fee is non-refundable, and it includes charges for conference participation only. Please refer to the conference website in page/ menu “Registration Page” to see the complete information, and it’s facilities.
The publication timeline already stated on the conference website at the homepage section. Moreover, it depends on the journal publication schedule and the scientific process. But the author no need to worry because you can check your publication status by login to your Scholarvein account in the left menu entitled: “Publication.”